Saturday, June 9, 2012

♥ simple stories summer fresh ♥



yep, it's true!  a crop that lasts ALL summer long.  a crop where you can go at your own pace and yet still get a lot accomplished.  a forum to share all your creations in and YES prizes.  hope you'll join us, it's coming very, very soon!


it has been crazy busy around here, and i am sorry for my lack of posting.  my son's high school graduation was amazing, i am so thankful and proud.  he finished and now gets to start on a new journey and that, too, will be exciting.

during this busy time, i received my JUNE KIT from My Scrapbook Nook Kits and was so excited to see it packed full of Simple Stories Fresh Summer.....i LOVE this line, it makes me so happy.  today, i wanted to share a couple of cards i've been creating with it.


 hello card
 

i love the sweet stickers that came in the kit.  they are so fun to leave as-is and layer.


these jillibean soup chipboard shapes are so fun to layer and stitch for extra dimension

 

 summer fresh
 



  is that tree not the cuuuuutest?  i just love it, it makes me really happy and reminds me of one that you would find for a picnic, pack your house up and head for a fun afternoon.




so happy card
(gift card holder)



(shown with gift card removed)




 hello card

 





thank you for stopping by today.
hugs & so much love!
danni


5 comments:

  1. You so inspire me Danni! and I adore that tree too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Always love your details, design and texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loveeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! GORGEOUS colors and loveeeeee all the cardboard goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards, but these are so awesome!!! Thanks for always leaving love at my blog - it makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥