Sunday, October 28, 2012

♥ mme come away with me pad ♥

 i am so sorry for my delay in blog posting, i had come down with the flu and it was everything i could do to keep up with kiddos, work and creating for my teams.  i am so happy to be feeling back to myself again and will be better about posting here too.

i wanted to share a couple of cards created recently, especially since "fall" is my favorite time of year with the leaves changing color, cooler weather and beautiful afternoons.

the first is a card i created for my MME fall cards post

the first card reminds me of leaves falling from the trees in gorgeous shades of reds and yellows.  I didn't want the "tree" to overshadow the focus on the leaves, so i stitched a trunk.
hello fall card

 


 i used the new MME Six by Six 2 Come Away with Me pad to create both cards today





 The "hello" sentiment from the "Hello" Stamps from The Sweetest Thing collection fit perfectly around the tree trunk.  With the ease of the acrylic stamps, you can "curve" your sentiment to fit almost any location you create for them.





in my next card, hello fall, i wanted to create the feeling that you were looking at leaves through your window, so i created a couple of clear windows using a clear envelope i had.


hello fall card ♥

 



  the cellophane covered circles make you feel like you are looking through windows, and it is so much fun to see the leaves "fall" through the window.





 and using the same pad, i decided to make a couple more fun cards while i was playing with these rich, autumn colors.



hello adventure card






♥ hello card ♥









hello card





as you can see, while this is a "travel-themed" pad from the Six by Six 2 collection, you can create fall, hello or any occasion cards with these gorgeous colors and patterns.  I can't wait to see what you create with your new pad.

thank you so much for ALL your amazing comments, every single one, means so much to me and i could never thank you enough for visiting me and your friendship!

hugs & so much love!
danni





11 comments:

  1. These are all absolutely gorgeous, and I sure hope you feel better! The flu is no fun! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the flu will disappear quickly!! Love what you made here. Thjese cards are all delightful! Thanks for the inspiration Danni!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you are amazing! LOVE that stitched tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! Your cards are amazing, as always. Love the stitched trunk with the fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Beautiful Danni! Every single card you make is inspiring, filled with fresh ideas and totally awesome!

    Good to hear you are feeling better, missed your blog posts!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are feeling better!! I love love love your cards!!! I loveeeeeeeeee all the leaves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, as usual, Danni! Love all the details, as the stitched trunk on the first card, and how you used the tickets on the Hello Adventure card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sigh...super gorgeous cards Danni! Hope you've kicked the flu...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all amazing, Danni! I especially love the first one...all the leaves are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so so fabulous Danni! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danni, so sorry to hear you were so sick. Hope you are much better.

    I will be pinning the idea with the stamp...genius, as is the stitched trunk! Amazing! I still cherish the card I have from you!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥