Wednesday, November 28, 2012

♥ Wrap it Up with Make It Merry ♥

good morning!  i am up on the OA BLOG with an idea dressing up your Christmas pillowboxes using the new Make It Merry line.  This line is so perfectly Christmas, vintage, fun, perfectly October Afternoon. 
 look at this tape, i could use it on EVERYTHING

To.from oa washi

and these cuuute journal cards that are perfect for layering with the gorgeous buttons and brads in the pack

Oa miscellany make it merry
it make is all too easy and fun!

here's the pillowbox i created, layering and layering (i didn't want to stop)


Make it merry pillowbox danni reid 2


don't these little embellies, tapes, brads, buttons, trims make the cutest wrappings?  i am going to be using them a LOT this year.  i love to give gift cards so this year it will be fun to pretty them up!

Make it merry pillowbox danni reid details

aren't these ribbons, buttons and trims that come in that pack the perfect little touches?  i just love them and can't wait to see what you do with yours!

Make it merry pillowbox danni reid details 2

and joining me today is Marcy with the cutest of boxes, so we hope you'll hop over and join us!  thank you so much for all your incredibly kind notes, they make my day every day and i am so thankful for the friendship every single day!
hugs & so much love!
danni

21 comments:

  1. I just left some love over on OAs blog! The package would be a gift in itself! Gorgeous and adorable! Just love that cute little Santa...so glad I got this collection...of course, I can't resist OA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could spend hours here, Danni, you have a very beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty package! I am always fascinated by your talent and this one just make me go wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! Tooooooooooooooo cute!! I love love love love that TAPE and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the stockings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the master at layering and embellishing, Danni! This pillow box is gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for popping by my blog the other day! Really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! i love what you have created with this line...i think it is the perfect Christmas line for cards and making pretty packages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!!! Love the layering. Why is it when you layer, it looks gorgeous, but when I layer, it looks...meh?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love how you've embellished that pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of pillow boxes and washi tape - love what you have created from the Make It Merry collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag! So darn cute. That washi tape is the perfect thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! 'More' layering is always best. What did we do before TAPE? Love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the colorful layers on this pillow box! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sweetie!!! Love your creations Danni So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The stitching is extra cute! I also love the Santa. What an adorable idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful packing! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This box is just too cute!!!! I love all the fun embellies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What super cute!!! I so need this line too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥