Monday, March 11, 2013

♥ playing catch-up ♥

good evening!  how are you?  we are enjoying the spring weather here today, it's nice to open up the windows and feel the fresh air.  how about you?  the weather beginning to change where you are yet?  i am really looking forward to springtime, birds and sunshine.  i have been battling this terrible sinus cold, it's lasted a long time as it has for several teachers i work with, no bueno, but i think i am getting there.

today, i wanted to share a couple of cards i have created a couple of places and have not been able to share here. 

first up are the cards i have created for the Jillibean Soup blog 

good for one free smile card


 the sugar picks ROCK, i love them so, so much and could use them on every project!





hey, don't worry card


love the colors and font of the new alphabeans!!!
  

 today card



i can not tell you how i love these wise words, they are amazing and jill's handwriting is awesome!

 

 you make me smile card



i decided to stitch the "me" in the word smile to correlate with the sentiment "you make 'me' smile"



and two more cards created with October Afternoon products


this one was on the blog for Roree's challenge this week


 


she created a Pinterest-inspired sketch that is absolutely amazing and so versatile


 





on this next card, i used scraps from the Midway line
one of my favorite OA lines ever







again, more OA Midway, loooove this happy line!




thank you, with all my heart, for your incredibly sweet notes, they make my day every single day and i thank you for the friendship and shared inspiration!

happy creating♥
danni






5 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous!! LOVING that merry go round horse!! And we all ready in the 80's here ... living in AZ isn't really that fun! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming to your blog and seeing your creations. Always so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards always make me smile! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danni, I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to see your work again!!! I used to follow you a while ago but then something happened and you had to leave without much detail. I think a family crisis or something. It was sudden I believe. Well, you are back and I am giddy! Your creations inspire me sooo much! I tell everyone about YOU! I asked you a long time ago where you got the swiss dots folder at and your shared that as well as the mini hearts folder! You had me at swiss!!!! Lol! I'm a huge fan of your art! You have such a light hand and cheery take on all of your creations. They are uncluttered, detailed yet fresh and clean! Always! SO happy to see you on the many deign teams! October Afternoon was where I started to see your creations now you are extending and doing one heck of a job!!! I remember all the goodies you would make for your hubbies staff! Such amazing projects!! I am going to add your blog back to my list and make sure I stay in the loop with all of your posts!

    Thanks for brightening my day :-) xo
    Hugs and happy creating,

    Jenn Pellegrino
    For The Luv of Paper <3
    jennifer-pellegrino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your creations!!! So fun,fresh,detailed yet clean! :-)Happy creating!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥