Monday, June 3, 2013

♥ scrappy shares ♥

Good evening!  I wanted to share some cards that I have been working on with scraps on my desk, drawers, favorite scrap piles and scraps from the May Destination Unknown Kit over at Scraptastic Scrapbooking Kits

Happy Birthday Card
(inside reads: sweet pea)

 

  I used a tag from an old Crate Paper line, Pretty Party

http://www.bluemoonscrapbooking.com/product_images/26683000.jpg

yes, i still have a couple of these tags, they are some of my absolute faves and i haven't used all of them....yet



Yes, I did.
I used a chipboard piece from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety line (i know, i know, but seriously how cute are these peas?)

http://www.scrapbook.com/products/source/SBC_cos-rsc600.jpg


On my second card, I used scraps from the May Destination Unknown Kit and one of my album pages from October Afternoon Woodland Park line
 

Life is Good Card


 I cut the album page down to tag size and stitched and adhered to these cute papers from the Scraptastic May Destination Unknown Kit





And here is a couple of pics of the card I posted on the October Afternoon blog using the new Travel Girl line








And, how about another Christmas card?

Joy...Finding our Perfect Tree Card






 thank you  so much for visiting and for your incredibly sweet comments every day!  

hugs & so much love!
danni










3 comments:

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥